Monday, January 18, 2010

Overspeeding for the family

Was touched by the Traffic Department's consideration to send three smss to confirm that I was over the speed limit by around 10 kmph on a dead road in the dead of night (actually early morning 5.40 AM) on New Year's Day, 2010.

But what actually moved me to tears was that, they have shown that loving personal touch to attach a cute picture of my car in that very compromising position of being lawless (when you look up their website for fines). And I only end up paying AED 600.00 for my car to appear there.

This level of consideration of the Traffic Department would make you think they're family. And, if they are, we could collectively settle the USD 80 billion debt by, let's say, a few hundred million instances of recklessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers