Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where do we go from here?

I have just returned from the longest vacation of my professional life, and much water has flowed during this period. For anybody reading, 33 comments have been made to one outrageous post of mine, which just goes to suggest that anything outrageous sells. But although I instigated this flood of words and thoughts, I should connect my hiatus to my future course of action.

This Parthi trip was as spiritually epiphanic as it was physically enervating. This Parthi trip taught me one thing which my mighty mind never taught me for two decades with the Organization, and more specifically with Dubai: The world is more than 500 people, in fact, it is more than 6,500,000,000 people.

Put in perspective, social acceptance should be the least of my interests, when my self has not been ordained to be centred. With great Blessings come great responsibilities, and it is time I choose what is necessary to what is lively.


Footnote: Of the +6,500,000,000 people alive today, only an insignificant 2,000,000,000 live in poverty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers