Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sports Day under (I mean in) the sun

The Youth Wing held the second Annual Sai Sports Day yesterday. I participated in the soccer event.

It turned out to be an epiphanic episode for me. After yesterday, I still don't know the names of my 600-odd muscles, but I am pretty sure I know where they are. Plus, I have finally settled on the home-truth that age is really not between the ears, but everywhere below them. Running after guys less than half my age has made me perfectly aware of mine. That apart, and apart from the baking sun, it was a good day out for everyone.

To cap it all, our team Sathya won the overall First Place without probably having won even one individual First! Proves one thing, in sports as in spirituality, consistency is king.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers