Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stealing On Desires

With Swami's grace, last night, I started my Ceiling on Desires sadhana with great fanfare and media attention. For the first time in recorded history, a wash-cloth got wedged between my hands and my BMW. 

I reckoned that, since a car-wash would set me back by a good AED 45.00, I could account for my AED 30.00 for the COD plan with just one wash. However, that one wash took me a good one hour, as I knew not what I was doing. The BMW is a big car, and I am not the tallest man. So, I don't even know if I covered all visible areas. The challenge was made more challenging by the fact that, my common senselessnes asked me to wash at night. So, I just assumed that I did a good job! 

But in spirituality, the means mean a lot. The end is not in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers