Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Prophetic(?) Dream Darshan

I had a dream darshan on Saturday, 19th September, 2009. I can't be sure if it was during Bramhamuhurtham, but it was a dream Darshan, no doubt. I blog this, not because I am having one after many months, but because it seems grossly coincidental, in a very incidental world.

Here, I am in Puttaparthi, and we are in a room (not Sai Kulwant Hall, albeit) with other devotees. Swami walks in slowly and starts moving through the ladies side. I know there are some Dubai youth ladies there, and I can see Shalu and Priyanka. Shalu is wearing a bright light blue sari and has got a blue coloured jute shopping bag with her. Swami tells some other devotees that he is busy and lifts Shalu's bag to suggest that he has to go somewhere.

Here's where it gets interesting. He starts moving to the gents side, and towards me. I want ask for a personal blessing, which is a good sub-plot by itself and relates to a dream I had about Swami many years back in Seattle. Though that comes to mind first, I then mentally chide myself for being selfish and decide I will not ask for that. Instead, as soon as Swami walks towards our side, I request him (fumbling a bit, as I am worried He will move past me before I finish my request) to kindly Bless the Youth from the Gulf to perform the play
in His presence. As soon as I broach this issue, He turns back, and says that He will definitely approve it, and adds that He will do it 'tomorrow' itself. He talks in Malayalam, Tamil and English. Now, from the other end of the room, I can hear someone from Abu Dhabi say that, it should be the Youth from the Middle East, not from the Gulf.

However, the Avatar moves on and is about to turn the corner, when Dipesh removes his chain from his neck and offers it for blessing. He is in tears for some reason. Swami has already moved forward a number of steps, when He actually turns back and takes vibuthi from somewhere and gives it to Dipesh. I somehow feel moved tha
t He has taken so much effort just for Dipesh though He is so busy. End of Darshan. As an aside, I see Navneet in another room training the ladies for their part, it seems like some kind of musical. Interesting.

Every person to his own (mis)interpretation.

2 comments:

  1. what a nice dream! I didn't mention this to you - but I had one on the 10th of September (eve of our dress rehersal). In this one, we are all sitting in the Sai Kulwant Hall. I see Navneet and Rajesh performing / taking the Aarti for Swami. And then i see Abhi - she is in tears to see her husband so devoted to Swami especially as he doesn't come from a Sai background. Interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know where all this is leading the group, but I know for sure that there has never been such a situation like this before (in a positive way, of course).

    ReplyDelete

Followers