Sunday, July 17, 2011

Living my heart on my head

Throughout my life, I have been bogged down by this malaise of keeping my heart in my head. I have been reminded by personalities ranging from the psychologist to the plebian that I use too much of my head and little of my heart. This was driven home by Kasturi’s grandson’s German wife, within half a minute of my meeting her. And I had only introduced myself by then. She, undoubtedly, was a good aura reader as well. This is yet another perceptible message from this pilgrimage,- that I need to break free from my servitude to my head at the expense of my heart, a problem that has assailed me from the time I realized I had a mind with a signature labyrinth.

Leonardo Gutter, a member of the Prashanthi Council, and probably the most handsome member of this holy caucus chosen by the Avatar Himself, revealed that when he first came to see Swami, they were all waiting in thousands in a stadium in Chennai, and it seemed like forever. And all of a sudden, he realized that his heart was beating with incredible intensity, as if he was going to have a heart-attack. And then Swami arrived. In other words, his heart could feel what his eyes were yet to see. I think the message was tailor-made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers